Human Trafficking Front offers these helpful educational resources to assist in preventing and detecting online child sex trafficking. These resources strengthen the response to offenders and enhance child victims' ability to access assistance and support.
This book offers a unique conceptual and contextual analysis of online child sexual exploitation from the perspective of trafficking and modern slavery.
- An interdisciplinary examination of Internet-related child sex trafficking practices and the business model that drives them
- Vulnerabilities of children in cyberspace, risk factors, and the effects of victimization
- The illegal use of the Darknet and anonymity tools
- Law enforcement's role as part of the legal response to cyber trafficking
- The need for countries to protect children while balancing the fundamental rights to freedom of expression and privacy online
- A discussion on corporate social responsibility to protect children online
- A proposal for an international legislative framework to help countries detect, investigate and punish offenders and protect child victims
A presentation that describes online child sex trafficking as a call to awareness and action to fight these types of offenses that sexually exploit children in cyberspace.
Una presentación que describe la trata sexual de niños en línea como un llamado a la concientización y la acción para luchar contra este tipo de delitos que explotan sexualmente a los niños en el ciberespacio.
National Human Trafficking Hotline: https://humantraffickinghotline.org/
NCMEC's CyberTipline: https://www.missingkids.org/gethelpnow/cybertipline
FBI Protecting Your Kids: https://www.fbi.gov/scams-and-safety/protecting-your-kids
Project Safe Childhood: https://www.justice.gov/psc